19 Jun 2013

Cute Models for My Daisy Braided Booties :)

Salam...

Its been a while i didn't post any entry here :) So, lets some pictures do the talking .. Here are some of my cute happy customers wearing daisy braided booties..





1. SOFIYYA YUMNA

She's the 3rd child of my cousin a.k.a my best childhood friend, Hakimah :) seems the booties fits her well, right?













2. INAS KAISARA

This is the 4th child to my office colleague, Kak Rasyimah :) She's super duper cute, isn't she?











3. AFSA ARISSA

This sweet baby is the 2nd princess to my friend from secondary school, Pn. Qistina :) see also her previous order for her 1st 4 years old princess in this entry: http://atieneo07.blogspot.com/2013/04/birthday-tiara-utk-azra-arissa.html :)









4. WAN IMAN ZAFIRA

Iman is a daughter to my ex-housemate during my housemanship in Queen Elizabeth Hospital, Sabah i.e Dr Maryam :) This is the only picture she sent to me hehe.. I bet she's quite busy with her daily chores :)






By the way,this is the model behind the above picture, hehe..

0 comments:

Post a Comment